Ambucare Clinic is looking for a friendly, out-going Medical Assistant/LPN to work Part Time for 20-30 hours per week. Persons applying must be available to work some evenings/weekends and have good computer skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Ambucare Clinic currently has the following available positions:
- Board Certified Medical Doctor
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a part of our professional team, explore our job openings and fill out our online job application.
- To provide patient care, primary and urgent care
- Staying up to date on medical knowledge
- Timely completion of medical charts
- physical examinations
- direct patient care
Knowledge of ordering diagnostic tests, including but not limited to: lab tests and interpretation, ekg, and xrays, perform procedures, including but not limited to: suturing, I and D, infection and wound care, prescribing meds and treatments, referrals.
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified Physician Assistant, Board Certified Medical Doctor, Board Certified Doctor of Osteopath are welcome to apply.