Ambucare Clinic is your trusted source for COVID-19 testing in Terre Haute.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) 15 min Rapid Coronavirus Test available
Testing is currently recommended if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Were asked by a public health official to get a test because of a contact tracing or outbreak investigation.
- Were in “close contact” with someone who has COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Work or live in places such as skilled nursing facilities, group homes, residential care facilities, correctional facilities or homeless shelters.
- Are a person experiencing homelessness.
- Are an essential worker with frequent contacts with the public in the following areas: health care, emergency, food and grocery services, factory workers in food and retail, public transportation, and education.
- Don’t have symptoms but believe you may be infected now because you were exposed to people who were sick, were around many people who were not wearing face coverings, and/or were not keeping safe distance in the past 2 weeks.